EARC LEARN TO ROW REGISTRATION 2020
The Spring Learn-to-Row program begins on Sunday, April 19 (please see
the regatta application link below to select the once a week practice time
slot that works best for you), and culminates with the annual “Greenwood
Lake Challenge” for the Sullivan Cup on Sunday, May 31, 2020 beginning
at 8 a.m.
Every effort is made to put boats together based on preferred practice time,
age, athletic ability, and competitive desire. If you already have a team
together you may list all names on the application for a team of four (4)
people but you must include a check for all rowers. Rowers will have the
same team, coach, and practice time for the duration of the program.
Coaches are seasoned volunteer members of the club.
You must be available on race day, Sunday, May 31 beginning 8 a.m. in
order to participate in this program. We also require that you know how to
swim, be able to lift 35 pounds over your head, be over 18, and sign the
▪ Registration Saturday March 28th at Boat House 69 Sterling Road 9 a.m.
to 11 a.m.
▪ Sunday, April 19 – on the water program begins
▪ Sunday, May 31 beginning at 8:00 a.m. – mandatory race day
▪ Must be 18 or over to participate
▪ All participants must fill out and mail in, or come to boat house to register
on March 28th. Deadline for Mail-in March 28th.
▪ 1) Program application
▪ 2) Signed waiver
▪ 3) Check payable to EARC for $130
▪ Mail ALL registration materials to be considered a completed application
BY MARCH 28 to:
East Arm Rowing Club
P.O. Box 301
Greenwood Lake, NY 10925
To register for the Learn to Row program you must complete the following registration forms:
If you have any questions please call the boathouse at 845-477-3076 or email us at email@example.com.