WE’RE SORRY, OUR ANNUAL LEARN TO ROW REGISTRATION WINDOW IS NOW CLOSED!
PLEASE CHECK BACK IN EARLY 2020.
EARC LEARN TO ROW REGISTRATION 2019
The Spring Learn-to-Row program begins with an optional technical session at the West Point Boathouse on Saturday, April 13 at 9 a.m. (additional small fee), continues with weekly on-the-water practices beginning on Sunday, April 21 (please see the regatta application link below to select the once a week practice time slot that works best for you), and culminates with the annual “Greenwood Lake Challenge” for the Sullivan Cup on Sunday, June 2, 2019 beginning at 8 a.m.
Every effort is made to put boats together based on preferred practice time, age, athletic ability, and competitive desire. If you already have a team together you may list all names on the application for a team of four (4) people but you must include a check for all rowers. Rowers will have the same team, coach, and practice time for the duration of the program. Coaches are seasoned volunteer members of the club. There is no limit to the number of times you can participate in this program.
You must be available on race day, Sunday, June 2 beginning 8 a.m. in order to participate in this program. We also require that you know how to swim, be able to lift 35 pounds over your head, be over 18, and sign the required waiver.
▪ Registration Saturday March 30th at Boat House 69 Sterling Road 9 a.m.
to 11 a.m.
▪ Saturday, April 13, 9 a.m. – West Point (optional attendance, small fee)
▪ Week of Sunday, April 21 – on the water program begins
▪ Sunday, June 2 beginning at 8:00 a.m. – Mandatory race day
▪ Must be 18 or over to participate
▪ Deadline for Registration- March 30th.
To register for the Learn to Row program you must:
- Complete the following registration forms:
- Check payable to EARC for $130
If you have any questions please call the boathouse at 845-477-3076 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.